The G Series Silver shaft with X Directional Technology (XDT) is the 2nd generation of the G-Series wood shaft line. Available in two weight categories of 60 grams in Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff flexes and 70 grams in Stiff and X-Stiff flexes, the new G-Series Silver wood shafts were designed with a stiffer tip section and will offer lower launch and lower ball spin characteristics than the G-Series Red models.
X Directional Technology (XDT) incorporates the use of the already proven Graphite Design MSI (Material Stiffness Integration) design method as well as this new and unique application of graphite fiber ply angle alignment throughout the shaft structure. During the development phase of XDT, measurable performance gains were discovered through a more balanced distribution of the graphite fiber angles within the piles of the shaft design. This proprietary application of XDT has made the new G-Series the most balanced, versatile high performance golf shaft available today.
G-series and X Directional Technology (XDT), the next “Generation” in golf shaft design.
Features & Technology:
- XDT Technology for the most balanced, versatile high performance golf shaft available.
- 40 ton, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Designed to promote Low/Mid launch angles with Low to Low/Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $129
|86-95 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|G 60 Silver R||GUSASL60-335R||Regular||46″||64g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.3||MID/ HIGH||LOW/ MID||LOW/ MID|
|G 60 Silver S||GUSASL60-335S||Stiff||46″||66g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||3.3||MID/ HIGH||LOW/ MID||LOW/ MID|
|G 60 Silver X||GUSASL60-335X||X-Stiff||46″||68g||.335″||3.0″||.606″||3.3||MID/ HIGH||LOW/ MID||LOW|
|G 70 Silver S||GUSASL70-335S||Stiff||46″||74g||.335″||3.0″||.606″||3.1||MID/ HIGH||LOW/ MID||LOW/ MID|
|G 70 Silver X||GUSASL70-335X||X-Stiff||46″||76g||.335″||3.0″||.608″||3.1||MID/ HIGH||LOW/ MID||LOW|
Where to Buy