Designed to meet the needs of club builders and hobbyist alike, the combination flexes of the G-Tech Wood and Iron shafts in A/L flex with a white and gold graphic and R/S flex with a black and gold graphic provides a wide array of options. The G-Tech Wood shafts are 47″ long with a 5.0″ tip parallel section and .335″ tip diameter to provide plenty of room for tip trimming and shaft flex tuning. The G-Tech Iron shafts are 41″ long with a 6″ tip parallel tip section and .370″ tip diameter. The G-Tech line compliments the quality and performance reputation that Graphite Design is so well know for.
Features & Technology:
- Standard and Intermediate modulus materials.
- Great all around shaft for players looking to upgrade to graphite shafts at an economical price.
|Shaft||TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
- Designed to allow the club builder additional flexibility for tip trimming options to promote optimal launch angles and ball spin rates.
|Less than 70 MPH||71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||96-105 MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Shaft||Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7-9 Wood|
|G-Tech Wood L or R||0″||0.5″||1.0″||1.0″|
|G-Tech Wood A or S||2.0″||2.5″||3.0″||3.5″|
|Shaft||#3 Iron||#4 Iron||#5 Iron||#6 Iron||#7 Iron||#8 Iron||#9 Iron||Wedge|
|G-Tech Iron L or R||0″||0.5″||1.0″||1.5″||2.0″||2.5″||3.0″||3.0″|
|G-Tech Iron A or S||1.5″||2.0″||2.5″||3.0″||3.5″||4.0″||4.5″||4.5″|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0″.
- Improper installation may effect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|G-Tech Wood L/A||GTECH2DR-L/A||Combo Ladies/ Lite||47″||68g||.335″||5.0″||.590″||5.0||LOW||HIGH||MID|
|G-Tech Wood R/S||GTECH2DR-R/S||Combo Regular/ Stiff||47″||72g||.335″||5.0″||.605″||5.0||MID||MID||MID|
|G-Tech Iron L/A||GTECH2IR-L/A||Combo Ladies/ Lite||41″||75g||.370″||6.0″||.590″||3.5||LOW||HIGH||MID|
|G-Tech Iron R/S||GTECH2IR-R/S||Combo Regular/ Stiff||41″||80g||.370″||6.0″||.600″||3.5||MID||MID||MID|
Where to Buy