The Tour AD 9003 and Tour AD P9003 shafts were modeled after a very popular prototype shaft on the US and Japanese tours in the 90’s through the early 2000’s. The Tour AD 9003 series of shafts were specifically designed for the lower handicap and tour level players with an aggressive swing tempo and high swing speeds. The Tour AD 9003 and Tour AD P9003 shafts provide a lower, piercing ball trajectory with low spin characteristics and a tight dispersion pattern. The Tour AD 9003 shafts are available in 75 grams and in S or X Flex, and the Tour AD P9003 is only available in a 80 gram X Flex model. The Tour AD P9003 model has a lower torque rating at 2.9 degrees versus the standard Tour AD 9003 models at 3.2 degrees.
Features & Technology:
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
- Designed to promote Low launch angles with Low ball spin rates.
- MSRP $550
|96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel. For example with a hosel depth of 1.5″ and a parallel tip length of 4.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 2.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|Tour AD 9003 Stiff||AD9003-S||Stiff||46″||74g||.335″||2.4″||.606″||3.2||HIGH||LOW||LOW|
|Tour AD 9003 X-Stiff||AD9003-X||X-Stiff||46″||75g||.335″||2.4″||.606″||3.2||HIGH||LOW||LOW|
|Tour AD P9003 X-Stiff||ADP9003-X||X-Stiff||46″||80g||.335″||2.4″||.614″||2.9||HIGH||LOW||LOW|
Where to Buy