The Tour AD BB “Blue Bullet” wood shaft model is designed to promote a low/mid launch angle and lower ball spin. Designed and manufactured exclusively at the Graphite Design factory headquarters in Japan, the Tour AD BB is available in 50g R2(Lite), R1(Regular) and S flex, 60g SR(Stiff Regular), S and X flex, 70g S and X flex and 80g S and X flex.
The Tour AD BB utilizes premium, aerospace quality 50t carbon-fiber materials to provide the best performing shaft available as well as the Toray Company’s 1st generation of NANOALLOY material technology known as “DI Technology” in the tip section of the shaft. The Tour AD BB design features an increase in stiffness from the tip to the mid-section resulting in a higher kick point for lower launch angles. The end result is a tighter shot pattern and an increase in ball speed. If you are looking for an increase in Accuracy and Distance, give the Tour AD BB “Blue Bullet” a try today.
Revolutionary technology, design and the most advanced materials are trademarks in all Graphite Design shafts, making them the highest quality premium golf shafts on the market today. Validating the company’s “Tour AD” logo, all of Graphite Design’s PGA Tour-proven shafts are specifically designed to promote a gain in Accuracy and Distance.
Features & Technology:
- DI TECHNOLOGY- Consisting of the advanced, 1st generation of Toray Composites NANOALLOY Material Technology for increased stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel.
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
- Designed to promote Low/Mid to Mid launch angles with Low to Low/Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $500
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel. For example with a hosel depth of 1.5″ and a parallel tip length of 4.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 2.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD BB 5 R2||ADBB5-R2||Lite/Senior||46″||55g||.335″||3.0″||.595″||4.3||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD BB 5 R1||ADBB5-R1||Regular||46″||55g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.3||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD BB 5 S||ADBB5-S||Stiff||46″||57g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||4.3||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD BB 6 SR||ADBB6-SR||Stiff Regular||46″||63g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||3.2||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD BB 6 S||ADBB6-S||Stiff||46″||65g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.2||MID||LOW/ MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD BB 6 X||ADBB6-X||X-Stiff||46″||66g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.2||MID||LOW/ MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD BB 7 S||ADBB7-S||Stiff||46″||74g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.0||MID||LOW/ MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD BB 7 X||ADBB7-X||X-Stiff||46″||76g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.0||MID||LOW/ MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD BB 8 S||ADBB8-S||Stiff||46″||84g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||2.8||MID||LOW/ MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD BB 8 X||ADBB8-X||X-Stiff||46″||85g||.335″||3.0″||.606″||2.8||MID||LOW/ MID||LOW|
Where to Buy