Brand new for the 2017 season, Graphite Design introduces the latest in the Tour AD premium line of golf shafts, the Graphite Design Tour AD F-Series Fairway metal-wood specific shafts. Designed and manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters, Pro’s Choice Golf Shafts offers the new Tour AD F-Series Fairway shafts in 65g SR (Stiff Regular) flex, 75g S and X flex and 85g S and X flex.
The Tour AD F-Series Fairway shafts are designed with a softer tip and stiffer butt profile and feature a Low Kick Point for higher launch conditions into the air and mid-ball spin. Manufactured under the same tight tolerances and with premium, aerospace quality 40t carbon-fiber materials, the Tour AD F-Series of shafts fall directly in line with all of the other high quality Graphite Design shafts as a complementing Fairway wood shaft.
Should you be searching for a new Fairway shaft that is designed to provide maximum distance and extra forgiveness off the fairways, then a new Tour AD F-Series Fairway graphite shaft may be the answer to what you are looking for in a high performance golf shaft for your Fairway metal-woods.
Features & Technology:
- 40t High modulus, premium aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
- Designed to promote High launch angles with Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $300
Fitting: (Based on Driver Swing Speed)
|92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
| SR Flex
| X Flex
Tip TRIMMING for Std. Bore:
|3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel. For example with a hosel depth of 1.5″ and a parallel tip length of 4.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 2.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|Tour AD F-65 SR||ADFW6-SR||Stiff Regular||44″||68g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||3.3||LOW||HIGH||MID|
|Tour AD F-75 S||ADFW7-S||Stiff||44″||77g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.2||LOW||HIGH||MID|
|Tour AD F-75 X||ADFW7-X||X-Stiff||44″||79g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.2||LOW||HIGH||MID|
|Tour AD F-85 S||ADFW8-S||Stiff||44″||88g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||2.8||LOW||HIGH||MID|
|Tour AD F-85 X||ADFW8-X||X-Stiff||44″||90g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||2.8||LOW||HIGH||MID|
Where to Buy