The Tour AD GT wood shaft model was designed and is manufactured exclusively at the Graphite Design factory headquarters in Japan. The Tour AD GT is available in 50g R2(Lite), R1(Regular) and S flex, 60g SR(Stiff Regular), S and X flex, 70g S and X flex and 80g S and X flex.
The Tour AD GT design is an overall softer tip and stiffer butt shaft yet if features an overall slightly stiffer bend profile than its brother, the Tour AD DJ, resulting in a higher kick point that produces a MID trajectory while maintaining optimal spin control. Like all of the premium Tour AD wood shafts, the Tour AD GT utilizes premium, aerospace quality 50t carbon-fiber and the 1st generation of Toray NANOALLOY material technology known as “DI Technology” for amazing feel and improved performance in Accuracy and Distance.
Revolutionary technology, design and the most advanced materials are trademarks in all Graphite Design shafts, making them the highest quality premium golf shafts on the market today. Validating the company’s “Tour AD” logo, all of Graphite Design’s PGA Tour-proven shafts are specifically designed to promote a gain in Accuracy and Distance.
Features & Technology:
- DI TECHNOLOGY- Consisting of the advanced, 1st generation of Toray Composites NANOALLOY Material Technology for increased stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel.
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
- Designed to promote Mid to Mid/High launch angles with Low/Mid to Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $500
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD GT 5 R2||ADGT5-R2||Lite/ Senior||46″||55g||.335″||3.0″||.595″||4.3||MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GT 5 R1||ADGT5-R1||Regular||46″||55g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.3||MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GT 5 S||ADGT5-S||Stiff||46″||57g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||4.3||MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GT 6 SR||ADGT6-SR||Stiff Regular||46″||64g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||3.1||MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GT 6 S||ADGT6-S||Stiff||46″||66g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.1||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD GT 6 X||ADGT6-X||X-Stiff||46″||67g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.1||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD GT 7 S||ADGT7-S||Stiff||46″||74g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||2.9||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD GT 7 X||ADGT7-X||X-Stiff||46″||76g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||2.9||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD GT 8 S||ADGT8-S||Stiff||46″||86g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||2.6||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD GT 8 X||ADGT8-X||X-Stiff||46″||88g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||2.6||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|