Designed and manufactured exclusively at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters, the Tour AD GT UT – Utility hybrid shafts are available in six weights of 55g, 65g and 75g in R and S flex, 85g in R, S and X flex, 95g S and X Flex and 105g S and X flex.
The lighter weights of the Tour AD GT UT shafts in 55, 65 and 75 grams are based on a wood shaft profile with a softer yet stable feel and mid torque range. The tip sections are more active to produce a mid/high launch condition and to provide the player with greater distance and accuracy.
The heaver weights of the Tour AD GT UT shafts in 85, 95 and 105 grams are based on an iron shaft profile with a stiffer tip section for a more penetrating ball flight. The stiffer bend profile is designed to promote a mid-launch condition for precise distance control with minimal dispersion.
Revolutionary technology, design and the most advanced materials are trademarks in all Graphite Design shafts, making them the highest quality premium golf shafts on the market today. Validating the company’s “Tour AD” logo, all of Graphite Design’s PGA Tour-proven shafts are specifically designed to promote a gain in Accuracy and Distance.
Features & Technology:
- High modulus, premium, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|Shafts||TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
|GT UT 55, 65, & 75g||MEDIUM||SOFT||MEDIUM|
|GT UT 85, 95, & 105g||FIRM||MEDIUM||FIRM|
- Designed to be very versatile with multiple weights available to promote Mid to Mid/High launch angles with Low/Mid to Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $290
|86-95 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel. For example with a hosel depth of 1.5″ and a parallel tip length of 4.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 2.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD GT UT 55 R||ADGTUT55-R||Regular||44″||60g||.350″||3.0″||.608″||4.1||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GT UT 55 S||ADGTUT55-S||Stiff||44″||61g||.350″||3.0″||.608″||4.1||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GT UT 65 R||ADGTUT65-R||Regular||44″||68g||.350″||3.0″||.598″||4.2||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GT UT 65 S||ADGTUT65-S||Stiff||44″||68g||.350″||3.0″||.598″||4.2||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GT UT 75 R||ADGTUT75-R||Regular||44″||78g||.350″||3.0″||.610″||3.3||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GT UT 75 S||ADGTUT75-S||Stiff||44″||79g||.350″||3.0″||.610″||3.3||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GT UT 85 R||ADGTUT85-R||Regular||42″||85g||.350″||3.0″||.595″||3.7||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD GT UT 85 S||ADGTUT85-S||Stiff||42″||86g||.350″||3.0″||.595″||3.7||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD GT UT 85 X||ADGTUT85-X||X-Stiff||42″||86g||.350″||3.0″||.596″||3.7||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD GT UT 95 S||ADGTUT95-S||Stiff||42″||95g||.350″||3.0″||.596″||3.2||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD GT UT 95 X||ADGTUT95-X||X-Stiff||42″||96g||.350″||3.0″||.596″||3.2||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD GT UT 105 S||ADGTUT105-S||Stiff||42″||104g||.350″||3.0″||.598″||2.9||MID/ HIGH||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD GT UT 105 X||ADGTUT105-X||X-Stiff||42″||106g||.350″||3.0″||.600″||2.9||MID/ HIGH||MID||LOW/ MID|
Where to Buy