Designed and manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters, the Tour AD HY hybrid shafts are available in four weights of 65g and 75g in R and S flex, 85g in R, S and X flex and 95g in S and X flex.
Designed with the Tour AD DI Hybrid profile in mind, the new Tour AD HY hybrid is softer in the tip and mid-section and slightly stiffer in the butt section of the shaft, to promote a higher ball flight than the Tour AD DI Hybrid shafts.
Revolutionary technology, design and the most advanced materials are trademarks in all Graphite Design shafts, making them the highest quality premium golf shafts on the market today. Validating the company’s “Tour AD” logo, all of Graphite Design’s PGA Tour-proven shafts are specifically designed to promote a gain in Accuracy and Distance.
Features & Technology:
- High modulus, premium, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
- Designed to promote Mid to Mid/High launch angles with Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $230
|86-95 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD HY 65 R||ADHYHB65-R||Regular||42″||67g||.370″||3.0″||.600″||3.5||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 65 S||ADHYHB65-S||Stiff||42″||67g||.370″||3.0″||.600″||3.5||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 75 R||ADHYHB75-R||Regular||42″||77g||.370″||3.0″||.596″||3.1||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 75 S||ADHYHB75-S||Stiff||42″||78g||.370″||3.0″||.598″||3.1||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 85 R||ADHYHB85-R||Regular||42″||88g||.370″||3.0″||.600″||2.4||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 85 S||ADHYHB85-S||Stiff||42″||88g||.370″||3.0″||.600″||2.4||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 85 X||ADHYHB85-X||X-Stiff||42″||89g||.370″||3.0″||.602″||2.4||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 95 S||ADHYHB95-S||Stiff||42″||97g||.370″||3.0″||.596″||2.1||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 95 X||ADHYHB95-X||X-Stiff||42″||98g||.370″||3.0″||.598″||2.1||MID||MID||MID|