The Tour AD MJ, designed and manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters, is available in 50g R2, R1 and S flex, 60g SR, S and X flex, 70g S and X flex and 80g S and X flex. The Tour AD MJ utilizes premium, aerospace quality 50t carbon-fiber materials to provide the best performing shaft available.
Designed with a softer tip and stiffer mid to butt section to promote a higher launch condition and low/mid spin, the Tour AD MJ also utilizes the 3rd generation version of the Toray NANOALLOY material technology known as “DI Technology” in the tip section of the shaft for additional shaft stability, exceptional feel and precise ball control. Try the new Tour AD MJ, it might just make a MAJOR impact on your game today.
Features & Technology:
- DI TECHNOLOGY- Consisting of the advanced, 3rd generation of Toray Composites NANOALLOY Material Technology for increased stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel.
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
|MEDIUM||FIRM +||MEDIUM +|
- Designed to promote Mid to Mid/High launch angles with Low/Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $500
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD MJ 5 R2||ADMJ5-R2||Lite/ Senior||46″||53g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.7||MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD MJ 5 R1||ADMJ5-R1||Regular||46″||53g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.7||MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD MJ 5 S||ADMJ5-S||Stiff||46″||55g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||4.7||MID||MID/ HIGH||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MJ 6 SR||ADMJ6-SR||Stiff Regular||46″||61g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||3.4||MID||MID/ HIGH||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MJ 6 S||ADMJ6-S||Stiff||46″||62g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.4||MID||MID/ HIGH||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MJ 6 X||ADMJ6-X||X-Stiff||46″||64g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.4||MID||MID/ HIGH||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MJ 7 S||ADMJ7-S||Stiff||46″||71g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.2||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MJ 7 X||ADMJ7-X||X-Stiff||46″||72g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.2||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MJ 8 S||ADMJ8-S||Stiff||46″||83g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||2.8||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MJ 8 X||ADMJ8-X||X-Stiff||46″||84g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||2.8||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|