The YS+ series maintains its leadership within the premium golf shaft market. Available in 60g Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff Flex and 70g in Stiff and X-Stiff Flex, the universal performance characteristics of the YS+ series shafts have made it one of the most widely used shaft brands worldwide. The YS+ also continues to be used on the various professional tours and is truly a staple within the Graphite Design line of premium graphite golf shafts.
Features & Technology:
- High modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
- Designed to promote Mid to Mid/High launch angles with Low/Mid to Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $109
|86-95 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|YS6+ R||YS6PL-335R||Regular||46″||65g||.335″||4.0″||.600″||3.5||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|YS6+ S||YS6PL-335S||Stiff||46″||66g||.335″||4.0″||.600″||3.5||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|YS6+ X||YS6PL-335X||X-Stiff||46″||67g||.335″||4.0″||.600″||3.5||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|YS7+ S||YS7PL-335S||Stiff||46″||78g||.335″||4.0″||.600″||3.2||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|YS7+ X||YS7PL-335X||X-Stiff||46″||79g||.335″||4.0″||.600″||3.2||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|