Designed and manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters, the Tour AD IZ “Into the Zone” wood shaft has a very stealthy look to it in black with white/orange accents and a sleek new matte finish. The Tour AD IZ shafts are available in 40g R2, R1 and S flex, 50g R2, R, S and X flex, 60g SR, S, X and TX flex, 70g S, X and TX flex and 80g S and X flex.
The Tour AD IZ, like all of the premium Tour AD wood shafts, utilizes premium, aerospace quality 50t carbon-fiber materials in order to deliver the best feeling and performing shaft available to golfers.
The Tour AD IZ shaft has a firm stiffness starting at the handle, and medium center section and a firm+ tip profile to promote a high launch angle and low ball spin rates. The Tour AD IZ also utilizes TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology in the tip section of the shaft for additional shaft stability, exceptional feel and precise ball control.
Reach out to your local Golf Club Fitting professional and ask about how to get your Driver or Fairway metal wood “Into the Zone” using the Tour AD IZ model of premium Graphite Design graphite golf shafts.
Features & Technology:
- TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology for increased stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel.
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
- IZ-4 is designed to promote High Launch angles with Low/Mid ball spin rates.
- IZ-5, -6, -7, and -8 are designed to promote High Launch angles with Low ball spin rates.
- MSRP $500
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105-109 MPH||110+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD IZ 4 R2||ADIZ4-R2||Lite/ Senior||46″||46g||.335″||3.0″||.590″||5.6||MID||HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD IZ 4 R1||ADIZ4-R1||Regular||46″||47g||.335″||3.0″||.590″||5.6||MID||HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD IZ 4 S||ADIZ4-S||Stiff||46″||47g||.335″||3.0″||.592″||5.6||MID||HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD IZ 5 R2||ADIZ5-R2||Lite/ Senior||46″||52g||.335″||3.0″||.594″||4.5||MID||HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD IZ 5 R1||ADIZ5-R1||Regular||46″||54g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.5||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD IZ 5 S||ADIZ5-S||Stiff||46″||56g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||4.4||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD IZ 5 X||ADIZ5-X||X-Stiff||46″||58g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||4.4||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD IZ 6 SR||ADIZ6-SR||Stiff Regular||46″||62g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||3.2||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD IZ 6 S||ADIZ6-S||Stiff||46″||63g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.2||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD IZ 6 X||ADIZ6-X||X-Stiff||46″||65g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.2||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD IZ 6 TX||ADIZ6-TX||Tour X-Stiff||46″||66g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.2||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD IZ 7 S||ADIZ7-S||Stiff||46″||72g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.1||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD IZ 7 X||ADIZ7-X||X-Stiff||46″||74g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.1||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD IZ 7 TX||ADIZ7-TX||Tour X-Stiff||46″||76g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.0||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD IZ 8 S||ADIZ8-S||Stiff||46″||82g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||2.9||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD IZ 8 X||ADIZ8-X||X-Stiff||46″||83g||.335″||3.0″||.608″||2.9||MID||HIGH||LOW|