The Tour AD DI “DEEP IMPACT” is designed to provide golfers with more power and stability in a golf shaft. Designed and manufactured exclusively at the Graphite Design factory headquarters in Japan, the Tour AD DI shafts are available in 50g R2(Lite), R1(Regular) and S flex, 60g SR (Stiff Regular), S and X flex, 70g S, X and TX (Tour X-Stiff) flex, 80g S, X and TX flex and 90g X flex.
The Tour AD DI 5-R2, R1 and S flex, 6-SR, S and X flex, 7-S and X flex and 8-S and X are available in two color schemes of orange with white bands and green rings and a 2nd color option of black with white bands and silver rings. The Tour AD DI 7-TX, 8-TX and 9-X flex shafts are available only in the orange color scheme.
The Tour AD DI is our first shaft design that was integrated with Toray Company’s original NANOALLOY material technology in the tip section of the shaft. This material technology has now come to be known as “DI Technology”. This unique material technology promotes additionally shaft stability without the loss of feel and allows the player to create greater club head speed and thus greater ball speed while still providing exceptional feel and control.
The Tour AD DI also utilizes premium, aerospace quality 50t carbon-fiber materials to provide the best performing shaft available. The softer mid-section bend profile of the Tour AD DI allows the player to load the shaft properly, yet it maintains a firm enough tip section through IMPACT promoting a high launch and low spin ball flight condition. The result, the Tour AD DI delivers players to the next level in shaft performance and will create a “DEEP IMPACT” on your game!
Revolutionary technology, design and the most advanced materials are trademarks in all Graphite Design shafts, making them the highest quality premium golf shafts on the market today. Validating the company’s “Tour AD” logo, all of Graphite Design’s PGA Tour-proven shafts are specifically designed to promote a gain in Accuracy and Distance.
Features & Technology:
- DI TECHNOLOGY- Consisting of the advanced, 1st generation of Toray Composites NANOALLOY Material Technology for increased stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel.
- All weights and flexes are available in two color options of either Orange or Black.
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
- Designed to promote Mid/High to High launch angles with Low to Low/Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $500
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH||110+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel. For example with a hosel depth of 1.5″ and a parallel tip length of 4.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 2.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Color Option||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD DI 5 R2||ADDI5-R2 or ADDI5BK-R2||Orange or Black||Lite/ Senior||46″||54g||.335″||3.0″||.595″||4.7||MID||HIGH||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD DI 5 R1||ADDI5-R1 or ADDI5BK-R1||Orange or Black||Regular||46″||55g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.7||MID||HIGH||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD DI 5 S||ADDI5-S or ADDI5BK-S||Orange or Black||Stiff||46″||57g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||4.6||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 6 SR||ADDI6-SR or ADDI6BK-SR||Orange or Black||Stiff Regular||46″||64g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.4||MID||HIGH||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD DI 6 S||ADDI6-S or ADDI6BK-S||Orange or Black||Stiff||46″||65g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.3||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 6 X||ADDI6-X or ADDI6BK-S||Orange or Black||X-Stiff||46″||67g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.3||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 7 S||ADDI7-S or ADDI7BK-S||Orange or Black||Stiff||46″||74g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.2||MID||MID/ HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 7 X||ADDI7-X or ADDIBK7-X||Orange or Black||X-Stiff||46″||75g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.1||MID||MID/ HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 7 TX||ADDI7-TX||Orange only||Tour X-Stiff||46″||77g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||3.1||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 8 S||ADDI8-S or ADDIBK8-S||Orange or Black||Stiff||46″||84g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||3.0||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 8 X||ADDI8-X or ADDIBK8-X||Orange or Black||X-Stiff||46″||85g||.335″||3.0″||.606″||2.9||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 8 TX||ADDI8-TX||Orange only||Tour X-Stiff||46″||86g||.335″||3.0″||.608″||2.9||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 9 X||ADDI9-X||Orange only||X-Stiff||46″||97g||.335″||3.0″||.610″||2.6||MID||MID||LOW|
Where to Buy