The G Series Hybrid shaft with X Directional Technology (XDT) is the next generation of premium Graphite Design shafts and is designed to be very adaptable to today’s vast hybrid head technology. The G Series Hybrid shaft performance characteristics favor a mid to mid/high launch trajectory and mid ball spin. They are available in 75 grams in Athletic, Regular and Stiff flexes, 85 grams in Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff flexes and 95 grams in Stiff and X-Stiff flexes.
X Directional Technology (XDT) incorporates the use of the already proven Graphite Design MSI (Material Stiffness Integration) design method as well as this new and unique application of graphite fiber ply angle alignment throughout the shaft structure. During the development phase of XDT, measurable performance gains were discovered through a more balanced distribution of the graphite fiber angles within the piles of the shaft design. This proprietary application of XDT has made the new G-Series the most balanced, versatile high performance golf shaft available today.
G-Series and X Directional Technology (XDT), the next “Generation” in golf shaft design.
Features & Technology:
- XDT Technology for the most balanced, versatile high performance golf shaft available.
- High modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
|Shaft||BUTT Section||MID Section||TIP Section|
- Designed to promote Mid to Mid/High launch angles with Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $59
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std. Bore:
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel. For example with a hosel depth of 1.5″ and a parallel tip length of 4.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 2.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|G-Series Hybrid 75g A||GUSA75H-A||Athletic||42″||76g||.370″||3.0″||.610″||4.7||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|G-Series Hybrid 75g R||GUSA75H-R||Regular||42″||77g||.370″||3.0″||.610″||4.6||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|G-Series Hybrid 75g S||GUSA75H-S||Stiff||42″||78g||.370″||3.0″||.610″||4.6||MID||MID||MID|
|G-Series Hybrid 85g R||GUSA85H-R||Regular||42″||83g||.370″||3.0″||.616″||4.3||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|G-Series Hybrid 85g S||GUSA85H-S||Stiff||42″||84g||.370″||3.0″||.618″||4.3||MID||MID||MID|
|G-Series Hybrid 85g X||GUSA85H-X||X-Stiff||42″||86g||.370″||3.0″||.620″||4.3||MID||MID||MID|
|G-Series Hybrid 95g S||GUSA95H-S||Stiff||42″||96g||.370″||3.0″||.620″||3.3||MID||MID||MID|
|G-Series Hybrid 95g X||GUSA95H-X||X-Stiff||42″||97g||.370″||3.0″||.622″||3.3||MID||MID||MID|