The Tour AD DI “DEEP IMPACT” Hybrid shafts are designed to provide golfers with more power and stability in a hybrid golf shaft. Designed and manufactured exclusively at the Graphite Design factory headquarters in Japan, the Tour AD DI hybrid shafts received a cosmetic refresh in the Spring of 2020 and are available are available four weight categories of 75g, 85g, 95g and 105g. The 75g and 85g shafts are available in R, S and X Flex and the 95g and 105g shafts are available in S and X Flex. The unique shaft profile and designs of the Tour AD DI hybrid shafts remain exactly the same and only the cosmetics have been re-freshened.
The Tour AD DI Hybrid is designed with the same performance characteristics as the Tour AD DI shafts for a mid/high trajectory with mid spin and pin point accuracy. Players of all skill levels will benefit from the exceptional control, workability and superior performance of the Tour AD DI Hybrid shafts. The result, the Tour AD DI hybrid shaft delivers players to the next level of superior distance with consistent trajectory control and will create a “DEEP IMPACT” on your game!
Revolutionary technology, design and the most advanced materials are trademarks in all Graphite Design shafts, making them the highest quality premium golf shafts on the market today. Validating the company’s “Tour AD” logo, all of Graphite Design’s PGA Tour-proven shafts are specifically designed to promote a gain in Accuracy and Distance.
Features & Technology:
- High modulus, premium, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|BUTT Section||MID Section||TIP Section|
- Designed to promote Mid launch angles with Low/Mid to Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $290
|86-95 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Standard Bore:
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|Tour AD DI Hybrid 75 R||ADDIHB75NC-R||Regular||42″||78g||.370″||3.0″||.602″||3.1||MID||MID||MID|
|Tour AD DI Hybrid 75 S||ADDIHB75NC-S||Stiff||42″||78g||.370″||3.0″||.604″||3.1||MID||MID||MID|
|Tour AD DI Hybrid 75 X||ADDIHB75NC-X||X-Stiff||42″||78g||.370″||3.0″||.604″||3.1||MID||MID||LOW/MID|
|Tour AD DI Hybrid 85 R||ADDIHB85NC-R||Regular||42″||87g||.370″||3.0″||.604″||2.4||MID||MID||MID|
|Tour AD DI Hybrid 85 S||ADDIHB85NC-S||Stiff||42″||88g||.370″||3.0″||.604″||2.4||MID||MID||LOW/MID|
|Tour AD DI Hybrid 85 X||ADDIHB85NC-X||X-Stiff||42″||88g||.370″||3.0″||.604″||2.4||MID||MID||LOW/MID|
|Tour AD DI Hybrid 95 S||ADDIHB95NC-S||Stiff||42″||98g||.370″||3.0″||.602″||2.4||MID||MID||LOW/MID|
|Tour AD DI Hybrid 95 X||ADDIHB95NC-X||X-Stiff||42″||99g||.370″||3.0″||.603″||2.4||MID||MID||LOW/MID|
|Tour AD DI Hybrid 105 S||ADDIHB105NC-S||Stiff||42″||106g||.370″||3.0″||.608″||2.3||MID||MID||LOW/MID|
|Tour AD DI Hybrid 105 X||ADDIHB105NC-X||X-Stiff||42″||109g||.370″||3.0″||.610″||2.3||MID||MID||LOW/MID|