Designed and manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters, the Tour AD TP wood shaft is available in 40g R2, R1 and S flex, 50g R2, R1 and S flex, 60g SR, S, X and TX flex, 70g S, X and TX flex and 80g S and X flex.
The Tour AD TP, like all of the premium Tour AD wood shafts, utilizes premium, aerospace quality 50t carbon-fiber materials in order to deliver the best feeling and performing shaft available to golfers.
Designed around new tooling, the Tour AD TP utilizes a technology called Fast Taper Technology or “FTT”. This technology incorporates a faster taper rate from the lower mid-section to the tip of the shaft than previous Tour AD wood shaft models. The Fast Taper Technology provides the overall feeling of greater club head control at impact and an increase in club head speed through the swing.
The Tour AD TP shaft has a medium stiffness starting at the handle thru the mid-section of the shaft and a stiff tip profile to promote a mid/high launch condition and low spin. The new Tour AD TP also utilizes TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology in the tip section of the shaft for additional shaft stability, exceptional feel and precise ball control.
During independent robotic golf club testing, the new Tour AD TP-6 Stiff Flex shaft gained +3.5 yards in Carry Distance and +3.8 yards in Total Distance while maintaining tight dispersion rates vs. comparable Tour AD 65g wood shaft models.
Make a change in your Driver or Fairway metal wood today to the same shaft that the professionals use, the new “Tour Proven” Tour AD TP model of premium Graphite Design graphite golf shafts with FTT – Fast Taper Technology.
Features & Technology:
- FTT – Fast Taper Technology
- TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology for increased stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel.
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
- TP-4 is designed to promote High Launch angles with Mid ball spin rates.
- TP-5, -6, -7, and -8 are designed to promote Mid/High launch angles with Low ball spin rates.
- MSRP $500
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH||110+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD TP 4 R2||ADTP4-R2||Lite/ Senior||46″||46.0g||.335″||3.0″||.594″||5.7||MID||HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD TP 4 R1||ADTP4-R1||Regular||46″||47.0g||.335″||3.0″||.594″||5.7||MID||HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD TP 4 S||ADTP4-S||Stiff||46″||48.0g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||5.7||MID||HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD TP 5 R2||ADTP5-R2||Lite/ Senior||46″||54.0g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.4||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD TP 5 R1||ADTP5-R1||Regular||46″||56.0g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||4.4||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD TP 5 S||ADTP5-S||Stiff||46″||57.0g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||4.4||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD TP 6 SR||ADTP6-SR||Stiff Regular||46″||64.0g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||3.2||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD TP 6 S||ADTP6-S||Stiff||46″||65.0g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.2||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD TP 6 X||ADTP6-X||X-Stiff||46″||67.0g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.2||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD TP 6 TX||ADTP6-TX||Tour X-Stiff||46″||68.0g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.2||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD TP 7 S||ADTP7-S||Stiff||46″||73.0g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.0||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD TP 7 X||ADTP7-X||X-Stiff||46″||75.0g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.0||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD TP 7 TX||ADTP7-TX||Tour X-Stiff||46″||76.0g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||3.0||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD TP 8 S||ADTP8-S||Stiff||46″||85.0g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||2.6||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD TP 8 X||ADTP8-X||X-Stiff||46″||87.0g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||2.6||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|