Designed and manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters and now available in brand new graphics for 2023, the Tour AD HY hybrid shafts are available in four weights of 65g and 75g in R and S flex, 85g in R, S and X flex and 95g in S and X flex.
Designed with the Tour AD DI Hybrid profile in mind, the Tour AD HY hybrid is softer in the tip and mid-section and slightly stiffer in the butt section of the shaft, to promote a higher ball flight than the Tour AD DI Hybrid shafts. The easy to hit Tour AD HY hybrid shafts can be counted on to deliver pin point Accuracy and greater Distance, which is synonymous within all of the Graphite Design Tour AD shafts.
Features & Technology:
- High modulus, premium, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|BUTT Section||MID Section||TIP Section|
- Designed to promote Mid to Mid/High launch angles with Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $230
|86-95 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD HY 65 R||ADHYHB65-R||Regular||42″||67g||.370″||3.0″||.600″||3.5||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 65 S||ADHYHB65-S||Stiff||42″||67g||.370″||3.0″||.600″||3.5||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 75 R||ADHYHB75-R||Regular||42″||77g||.370″||3.0″||.596″||3.1||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 75 S||ADHYHB75-S||Stiff||42″||78g||.370″||3.0″||.598″||3.1||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 85 R||ADHYHB85-R||Regular||42″||88g||.370″||3.0″||.600″||2.4||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 85 S||ADHYHB85-S||Stiff||42″||88g||.370″||3.0″||.600″||2.4||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 85 X||ADHYHB85-X||X-Stiff||42″||89g||.370″||3.0″||.602″||2.4||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 95 S||ADHYHB95-S||Stiff||42″||97g||.370″||3.0″||.596″||2.1||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD HY 95 X||ADHYHB95-X||X-Stiff||42″||98g||.370″||3.0″||.598″||2.1||MID||MID||MID|