The Tour AD DI “DEEP IMPACT” is designed to provide golfers with more power and stability in a golf shaft. Designed and manufactured exclusively at the Graphite Design factory headquarters in Japan, the Tour AD DI orange colored option received a cosmetic refresh in the Spring of 2020 and are available in 50g R2 (Lite), R1 (Regular) and S flex, 60g SR (Stiff Regular), S, X and TX (Tour X-Stiff) flex, 70g S, X and TX (Tour X-Stiff) flex and 80g S, X and TX (Tour X-Stiff) flex. The unique shaft profile and designs of the Tour AD DI wood shafts remain exactly the same and only the cosmetics of the orange version have been re-freshened.
The Tour AD DI 5-R2, R1 and S flex, 6-SR, S and X flex, 7-S and X flex and 8-S and X are available in two color schemes of the newly refreshed color of orange with white bands and green rings and a 2nd color option of the original Tour AD DI graphic of black with white bands and silver rings. The Tour AD DI 6-TX, 7-TX, 8-TX and 9-X flex shafts are available only in the newly re-freshened orange color scheme.
The Tour AD DI is our first shaft design that was integrated with Toray Company’s original NANOALLOY material technology in the tip section of the shaft. This material technology has now come to be known as “DI Technology”. This unique material technology promotes additionally shaft stability without the loss of feel and allows the player to create greater club head speed resulting in greater ball speed while still providing exceptional feel and control.
The Tour AD DI also utilizes premium, aerospace quality 50t carbon-fiber materials to provide the best performing shaft available. The softer mid-section bend profile of the Tour AD DI allows the player to load the shaft properly, yet it maintains a firm enough tip section through impact promoting a high launch and low spin ball flight condition. The result, the Tour AD DI delivers players to the next level in shaft performance and will create a “DEEP IMPACT” on your game!
Features & Technology:
- DI TECHNOLOGY- Consisting of the advanced, 1st generation of Toray Composites NANOALLOY Material Technology for increased stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel.
- All weights and flexes are available in two color options of either Orange or Black.
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
- Designed to promote Mid/High to High launch angles with Low to Low/Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $500
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH||110+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Color Option||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD DI 5 R2||ADDI5NC-R2 or ADDI5BK-R2||Orange or Black||Lite/ Senior||46″||54g||.335″||3.0″||.595″||4.7||MID||HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD DI 5 R1||ADDI5NC-R1 or ADDI5BK-R1||Orange or Black||Regular||46″||55g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.7||MID||HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD DI 5 S||ADDI5NC-S or ADDI5BK-S||Orange or Black||Stiff||46″||57g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||4.6||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 6 SR||ADDI6NC-SR or ADDI6BK-SR||Orange or Black||Stiff Regular||46″||64g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.4||MID||HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD DI 6 S||ADDI6NC-S or ADDI6BK-S||Orange or Black||Stiff||46″||65g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.3||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 6 X||ADDI6NC-X or ADDI6BK-S||Orange or Black||X-Stiff||46″||67g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||3.3||MID||HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 6 TX||ADDI6NC-TX||Orange only||Tour X-Stiff||46″||68.5g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.3||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 7 S||ADDI7NC-S or ADDI7BK-S||Orange or Black||Stiff||46″||74g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.2||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 7 X||ADDI7NC-X or ADDI7BK-X||Orange or Black||X-Stiff||46″||75g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.1||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 7 TX||ADDI7NC-TX||Orange only||Tour X-Stiff||46″||77g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||3.1||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 8 S||ADDI8NC-S or ADDI8BK-S||Orange or Black||Stiff||46″||84g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||3.0||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 8 X||ADDI8NC-X or ADDI8BK-X||Orange or Black||X-Stiff||46″||85g||.335″||3.0″||.606″||2.9||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 8 TX||ADDI8NC-TX||Orange only||Tour X-Stiff||46″||86g||.335″||3.0″||.608″||2.9||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD DI 9 X||ADDI9NC-X||Orange only||X-Stiff||46″||97g||.335″||3.0″||.610″||2.6||MID||MID||LOW|