The G Series Iron shaft with X Directional Technology (XDT) is the next generation of premium Graphite Design shafts and is designed to be very adaptable to today’s vast iron head technology. The G Series Iron shaft performance characteristics favor a mid to mid/high launch trajectory and low/mid to mid ball spin. The G-Series Irons are a unitized, .370” tip OD shaft configuration designed to be tip trimmed in .5” increments for each individual loft. The weights available are 73 grams in Athletic, Regular and Stiff flexes, 83 grams in Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff flexes and 93 grams in Regular, Stiff and X-Stiff flexes.
X Directional Technology (XDT) incorporates the use of the already proven Graphite Design MSI (Material Stiffness Integration) design method as well as this new and unique application of graphite fiber ply angle alignment throughout the shaft structure. During the development phase of XDT, measurable performance gains were discovered through a more balanced distribution of the graphite fiber angles within the plies of the shaft design. This proprietary application of XDT has made the new G-Series the most balanced, versatile high performance golf shaft available today.
Features & Technology:
- XDT Technology for the most balanced, versatile high performance golf shaft available.
- High modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
|BUTT Section||MID Section||TIP Section|
- Designed to promote Mid to Mid/High launch angles with Low/Mid to Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $29
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
(Lite/ Senior/ Athletic)
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|#3 Iron||#4 Iron||#5 Iron||#6 Iron||#7 Iron||#8 Iron||#9 Iron||Wedges|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel. For example with a hosel depth of 1.5″ and a parallel tip length of 4.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 2.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|G-Series Iron 73g A||GUSA73I-A||Athletic||40″||69g||.370″||5.0″||.591″||3.6||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|G-Series Iron 73g R||GUSA73I-R||Regular||40″||71g||.370″||5.0″||.593″||3.6||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|G-Series Iron 73g S||GUSA73I-S||Stiff||40″||73g||.370″||5.0″||.595″||3.6||MID||MID||MID|
|G-Series Iron 83g R||GUSA83I-R||Regular||40″||80g||.370″||5.0″||.600″||3.4||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|G-Series Iron 83g S||GUSA83I-S||Stiff||40″||82g||.370″||5.0″||.602″||3.4||MID||MID||MID|
|G-Series Iron 83g X||GUSA83I-X||X-Stiff||40″||83g||.370″||5.0″||.604″||3.4||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|G-Series Iron 93g R||GUSA93I-R||Regular||40″||90g||.370″||5.0″||.606″||3.1||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|G-Series Iron 93g S||GUSA93I-S||Stiff||40″||91g||.370″||5.0″||.608″||3.1||MID||MID||MID|
|G-Series Iron 93g X||GUSA93I-X||X-Stiff||40″||93g||.370″||5.0″||.610″||3.1||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|