The Graphite Design Tour AD VR – designed to “Vanquish all Rivals” was designed and is manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters. The Tour AD VR wood shafts are dark blue with white and silver accents and are finished with a matte clear coat and are available in 40g R2, R1 and S flex, 50g R2, R1, S and X flex, 60g SR, S and X flex, 70g S and X flex and 80g S and X flex.
The Tour AD VR, like the other premium Tour AD wood shafts, utilizes premium, aerospace quality 50t carbon-fiber materials and it has a slightly higher balance point than the other current Tour AD wood shaft profiles. The Tour AD VR shaft also utilizes FTT –Fast Taper Technology, which incorporates a faster taper rate from the grip to the lower mid-section of the shaft, providing the overall feeling of greater club head control at impact and an increase in club head speed.
The Tour AD VR shaft profile is firm to stiff starting at the handle, medium/firm in the center section and has a firm tip to promote a mid/high launch angle and low-ball spin rates. The Tour AD VR also utilizes TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology in the tip section of the shaft for additional shaft stability, exceptional feel and precise ball control.
See a Graphite Design authorized Golf Club Fitting professional and come to the tee box ready with your new Tour AD VR wood shaft and Vanquish all Rivals from tee to green.
Features & Technology:
- FTT – Fast Taper Technology
- TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology for increased stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel.
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|SHAFT||BUTT Section||MID Section||TIP Section|
|VR-5, -6, -7, -8||FIRM +||MEDIUM +||FIRM|
- VR-4 is designed to promote High launch angles with Mid ball spin rates.
- VR-5, -6, -7 & -8 are designed to promote Mid/High launch angles with Low to Low/Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $500
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 4.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 2.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|Tour AD VR 4 R2||ADVR4-R2||Lite/Senior||46″||46g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||5.7°||MID||HIGH||MID|
|Tour AD VR 4 R1||ADVR4-R1||Regular||46″||47g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||5.6°||MID||HIGH||MID|
|Tour AD VR 4 S||ADVR4-S||Stiff||46″||47g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||5.6°||MID||HIGH||MID|
|Tour AD VR 5 R2||ADVR5-R2||Lite/Senior||46″||54g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||4.5°||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW/MID|
|Tour AD VR 5 R1||ADVR5-R1||Regular||46″||56g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||4.5°||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW/MID|
|Tour AD VR 5 S||ADVR5-S||Stiff||46″||57g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||4.5°||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|Tour AD VR 5 X||ADVR5-X||X-Stiff||46″||60g||.335″||3.0″||.606″||4.5°||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|Tour AD VR 6 SR||ADVR6-SR||Stiff Regular||46″||63g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.2°||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW/MID|
|Tour AD VR 6 S||ADVR6-S||Stiff||46″||65g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.2°||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|Tour AD VR 6 X||ADVR6-X||X-Stiff||46″||66g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.2°||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|Tour AD VR 7 S||ADVR7-S||Stiff||46″||73g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||3.0°||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|Tour AD VR 7 X||ADVR7-X||X-Stiff||46″||75g||.335″||3.0″||.606″||3.0°||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|Tour AD VR 8 S||ADVR8-S||Stiff||46″||85g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||2.6°||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|
|Tour AD VR 8 X||ADVR8-X||X-Stiff||46″||86g||.335″||3.0″||.606″||2.6°||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW|