Designed and manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters, the Tour AD GP wood shaft is available in 45g R2, R1 and S Flex, 55g R2, R1 and S flex, 65g SR, S and X flex, 75g S and X flex and 85g S and X flex.
The Tour AD GP, like its predecessors, utilizes premium, aerospace quality 50t carbon-fiber materials in order to deliver the best feeling and performing shaft available to golfers. The Tour GP-4’s are unique and designed for a player that is looking for a light weight shaft with a soft tip to butt profile that will help launch the ball higher. The Tour AD GP-5’s, 6’s, 7’s and 8’s are designed with a very stiff tip and stiffer mid to butt section to promote a mid-launch condition and low spin.
The Tour AD GP -6 and -7 models are available in a Black color scheme and are called Tour AD GP – Black Edition. The shaft structure of the Tour AD GP Black Edition shafts are exactly the same as the Tour AD GP Teal color shafts and the only difference is the color.
The Tour AD GP also utilizes the latest in graphite material from Toray Industries, Inc., TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology in the tip section of the shaft for additional shaft stability, exceptional feel and precise ball control.
If you are looking for a super-premium graphite golf shaft for your Driver or Fairway woods, the new Tour AD GP may just be for you and the Greatest Performing shaft you ever hit.
Features & Technology:
- TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology for increased stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel.
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|SHAFT||BUTT Section||MID Section||TIP Section|
|GP-5, -6, -7, -8||FIRM+||FIRM||VERY STIFF|
- GP-4 is designed to promote High Launch angles with Mid ball spin rates.
- GP-5, -6, -7, and -8 are designed to promote Mid launch angles with Low ball spin rates.
- MSRP $500
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Color Option||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD GP 4 R2||ADGP4-R2||Teal only||Lite/ Senior||46″||47g||.335″||3.0″||.593″||5.7||MID||HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GP 4 R1||ADGP4-R1||Teal only||Regular||46″||48g||.335″||3.0″||.594″||5.7||MID||HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GP 4 S||ADGP4-S||Teal only||Stiff||46″||48g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||5.7||MID||HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GP 5 R2||ADGP5-R2||Teal only||Lite/ Senior||46″||55g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.3||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD GP 5 R1||ADGP5-R1||Teal only||Regular||46″||56g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.3||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD GP 5 S||ADGP5-S||Teal only||Stiff||46″||57g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||4.3||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 6 SR||ADGP6-SR or ADGP6BK-SR||Teal or Black||Stiff Regular||46″||64g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.1||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 6 S||ADGP6-S or ADGP6BK-S||Teal or Black||Stiff||46″||66g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.1||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 6 X||ADGP6-X or ADGP6BK-X||Teal or Black||X-Stiff||46″||67g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.1||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 7 S||ADGP7-S or ADGP7BK-S||Teal or Black||Stiff||46″||75g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||2.9||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 7 X||ADGP7-X or ADGP7BK-X||Teal or Black||X-Stiff||46″||76g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||2.9||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 8 S||ADGP8-S||Teal only||Stiff||46″||84g||.335″||3.0″||.606″||2.7||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 8 X||ADGP8-X||Teal only||X-Stiff||46″||85g||.335″||3.0″||.608″||2.7||MID||MID||LOW|