Designed and manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters, the Tour AD GP wood shaft is available in 45g R2, R1 and S Flex, 55g R2, R1 and S flex, 65g SR, S and X flex, 75g S and X flex and 85g S and X flex.
The Tour AD GP, like its predecessors, utilizes premium, aerospace quality 50t carbon-fiber materials in order to deliver the best feeling and performing shaft available to golfers. The Tour GP-4’s are unique and designed for a player that is looking for a light weight shaft with a soft tip to butt profile that will help launch the ball higher. The Tour AD GP-5’s, 6’s, 7’s and 8’s are designed with a very stiff tip and stiffer mid to butt section to promote a mid-launch condition and low spin.
The Tour AD GP also utilizes the latest in graphite material from Toray Industries, Inc., TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology in the tip section of the shaft for additional shaft stability, exceptional feel and precise ball control.
If you are looking for a super-premium graphite golf shaft for your Driver or Fairway woods, the new Tour AD GP may just be for you and the Greatest Performing shaft you ever hit.
Features & Technology:
- TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology for increased stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel.
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|SHAFT||BUTT Section||MID Section||TIP Section|
|GP-5, -6, -7, -8||FIRM+||FIRM||VERY STIFF|
- GP-4 is designed to promote High Launch angles with Mid ball spin rates.
- GP-5, -6, -7, and -8 are designed to promote Mid launch angles with Low ball spin rates.
- MSRP $500
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Color Option||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD GP 4 R2||ADGP4-R2||Teal||Lite/ Senior||46″||47g||.335″||3.0″||.593″||5.7||MID||HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GP 4 R1||ADGP4-R1||Teal||Regular||46″||48g||.335″||3.0″||.594″||5.7||MID||HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GP 4 S||ADGP4-S||Teal||Stiff||46″||48g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||5.7||MID||HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD GP 5 R2||ADGP5-R2||Teal||Lite/ Senior||46″||55g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.3||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD GP 5 R1||ADGP5-R1||Teal||Regular||46″||56g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.3||MID||MID/HIGH||LOW/MID|
|TOUR AD GP 5 S||ADGP5-S||Teal||Stiff||46″||57g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||4.3||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 6 SR||ADGP6-SR||Teal||Stiff Regular||46″||64g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.1||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 6 S||ADGP6-S||Teal||Stiff||46″||66g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.1||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 6 X||ADGP6-X||Teal||X-Stiff||46″||67g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.1||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 7 S||ADGP7-S||Teal||Stiff||46″||75g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||2.9||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 7 X||ADGP7-X||Teal||X-Stiff||46″||76g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||2.9||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 8 S||ADGP8-S||Teal||Stiff||46″||84g||.335″||3.0″||.606″||2.7||MID||MID||LOW|
|TOUR AD GP 8 X||ADGP8-X||Teal||X-Stiff||46″||85g||.335″||3.0″||.608″||2.7||MID||MID||LOW|