The Tour AD MT is designed to provide a player with Maximum energy Transfer and superior Accuracy and Distance.
The Tour AD MT design is based on the very popular Tour AD DI model and utilizes premium, aerospace quality 50t carbon-fiber and the Toray Company’s 3rd generation of Nano-alloy material technology known as “DI Technology” in the tip section of the shaft. The Tour AD MT features a stiffer mid-section and slightly softer tip than the Tour AD DI. This design feature will produce optimal launch and spin characteristics in today’s modern low spin drivers.
Revolutionary technology, design and the most advanced materials are trademarks in all Graphite Design shafts, making them the highest quality premium golf shafts on the market today. Validating the company’s “Tour AD” logo, all of Graphite Design’s PGA Tour-proven shafts are specifically designed to promote a gain in Accuracy and Distance.
Technology & Features:
- DI TECHNOLOGY- Consisting of the advanced, 3rd generation of Toray Composites Nano-Alloy Material Technology for increased stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel.
- 50 ton premium, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design Proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy.
|TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
- Designed to promote Mid to Mid/High launch angles with Low/Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP $500
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
|Driver||3 Wood||5 Wood||7 Wood||9 Wood|
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel to maintain shaft durability and prevent shaft failure/breakage. For example, if the head has a hosel bore depth of 1.5″ and the shaft has a parallel tip length of 3.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 1.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD MT 5 R2||ADMT5-R2||Lite/ Senior||46″||54g||.335″||3.0″||.595″||4.7||MID||MID/ HIGH||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MT 5 R1||ADMT5-R1||Regular||46″||54g||.335″||3.0″||.595″||4.7||MID||MID/ HIGH||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MT 5 S||ADMT5-S||Stiff||46″||56g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||4.7||MID||MID/ HIGH||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MT 6 SR||ADMT6-SR||Stiff Regular||46″||62g||.335″||3.0″||.596″||3.3||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MT 6 S||ADMT6-S||Stiff||46″||64g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.3||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MT 6 X||ADMT6-X||X-Stiff||46″||65g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.3||MID||MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MT 7 S||ADMT7-S||Stiff||46″||73g||.335″||3.0″||.598″||3.1||MID||LOW/ MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MT 7 X||ADMT7-X||X-Stiff||46″||75g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||3.1||MID||LOW/ MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MT 8 S||ADMT8-S||Stiff||46″||82g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||2.9||MID||LOW/ MID||LOW/ MID|
|TOUR AD MT 8 X||ADMT8-X||X-Stiff||46″||84g||.335″||3.0″||.606″||2.9||MID||LOW/ MID||LOW/ MID|
Where to Buy