The Tour AD UT Hybrid series is designed to help provide a higher trajectory for maximum distance and control with a low kick shaft design. Utilizing proprietary composite materials the TourAD UT hybrid shaft produces exceptional feel from take away through impact delivering great responsiveness. Available in various weights and flex.
Tour AD UT-55
The UT-55 shaft is a lightweight, low-kick point, mid-torque shaft that produces higher launch angles for maximum distance. Composed of a unique blend of materials, the shaft provides a solid feel at impact that allows for consistent shot-making with every swing. This shaft is perfect for players with slow-mid tempos who are looking for maximum distance and control with a higher launch angle.
Tour AD UT-65
The UT-65 shaft is a low-kick point, low-torque shaft designed for better players with low to medium swing speeds. Its perfect combination of GDI’s proprietary Ultra-High Modulus material and other quality composites helps the player to maximize distance and overall improved accuracy.
Tour AD UT-85 & 95
The Tour AD UT 85 & 95 Hybrid shafts is designed for higher swing speed players seeking more control. Consistent with the UT characteristics, this shaft produces exceptional feel and consistency providing players of all skill levels optimum launch and exceptional distance control. These shafts are perfect for players with mid-fast tempos.
Features & Technology:
- High modulus, premium aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|Shafts||TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
|UT 55 & 65g||SOFT||MEDIUM+||STIFF|
|UT 85 & 95g||MEDIUM||FIRM||FIRM+|
- Designed to be very versatile with multiple weights and flexes available to promote Mid to Mid/High launch angles with Mid ball spin rates.
- MSRP – UT 55-65g: $290
- MSRP – UT 85-95g: $225
|86-95 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Tip Trimming for Std Bore:
- Pro’s Choice encourages consulting a PGA Professional or qualified club builder to help you determine the correct shaft and length for your swing profile and to meet your goals.
- Always leave a minimum of 0.5″ of the parallel tip section of the shaft above the hosel. For example with a hosel depth of 1.5″ and a parallel tip length of 4.0″, the tip trim length should not exceed 2.0″.
- Improper installation may affect the intended performance of the shaft. Warranty is for material and workmanship of our products. Improper installation voids warranty of product.
|Shaft Type||Part Number||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|TOUR AD UT 55 R||ADUT55W-R||Regular||44″||58g||.350″||2.5″||.583″||4.6||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD UT 55 S||ADUT55W-S||Stiff||44″||58g||.350″||2.5″||.583″||4.6||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD UT 65 R||ADUT65W-R||Regular||44″||69g||.350″||2.5″||.608″||2.9||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD UT 65 S||ADUT65W-S||Stiff||44″||70g||.350″||2.5″||.608″||2.9||LOW/ MID||MID/ HIGH||MID|
|TOUR AD UT 85 R||ADUT85I-R||Regular||42″||84g||.350″||2.5″||.602″||2.7||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD UT 85 S||ADUT85I-S||Stiff||42″||85g||.350″||2.5″||.602″||2.7||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD UT 85 X||ADUT85I-X||X-Stiff||42″||86g||.350″||2.5″||.602″||2.7||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD UT 95 S||ADUT95I-S||Stiff||42″||97g||.350″||2.5″||.606″||2.4||MID||MID||MID|
|TOUR AD UT 95 X||ADUT95I-X||X-Stiff||42″||97g||.350″||2.5″||.606″||2.4||MID||MID||MID|
Where to Buy