Position Available: Tour Promotions Rep Job
Pro’s Choice Golf Shafts, Inc. is a global distributor of Graphite Design golf shafts in the US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, UAE, S. Africa, S. America, and Australia. Graphite Design is a leading brand of graphite golf shafts used by several of the top professional and amateur players around the world. Graphite Design Tour AD shafts are played globally, and the Tour AD brand is used by equipment manufacturers around the world. We are dedicated to our ambition to help players win tournaments globally and become the number one shaft on tour. We are currently looking for a Tour Promotions Representative to join our successful Promotions Team.
Reporting to the Vice President of Tour Promotions, the Tour Promotions Rep will be responsible for assisting with key tour operations including working with golf manufacturers to build equipment and fitting Graphite Design golf shafts for Tour professionals and elite amateur golfers. A majority of the Rep’s time will be spent working closely with golf equipment manufacturers to promote and educate them on Graphite Design shafts and to also manage inventory levels on professional support trailers in the US and UK.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Increasing Graphite Design shaft usage with PGA, LIV, DP, Korn Ferry, LPGA and College.
- Scheduling and booking business travel to tournaments Sunday through Wednesday in advance to attend, promote Graphite Design golf shafts and forge relationships with OEM tour representatives, players, instructors and agents in attendance.
- Visiting OEM Tour Departments during the Reps no-travel weeks.
- Work with OEM Tour representatives and OEM Tour technicians fulfilling equipment needs for Tour players through both the tour vans and global tour department headquarters.
- The successful candidate will develop into a golf shaft expert and work with the Graphite Design Research and Development Team located in Japan for shaft design and future development.
- Assist with compilation of Tour reports weekly per tournament attended.
Tour Van Vehicle & Coordination
- Travel independently and/or as a team within the US 30-35 weeks a year.
- Assist with the management of Graphite Design shaft inventory on tour vans.
- Understand and support tour van scheduled events (professional & amateur).
- Responsible for ordering shafts to ensure proper shaft inventory levels on tour vans.
- Allocate shipments from our tour stock inventory and in a timely manner to provide top level customer service for all our OEM Partners and players.
- Manage forecasting of shaft usage with tour department and purchasing department.
- A passionate golfer, with good knowledge of the professional and amateur golf arena, trends, products, terminology, and key product categories
- Club building experience essential
- Requires experience in working with top level professional and amateur golfers recognizing their needs and meeting their expectations.
- Good knowledge of technology, including computing skills, working knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office (word, excel).
- The ability to work independently and in an organized manner.
- Customer Service oriented and strong communication skills.
What We Are Offering
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience and bonus.
- Competitive Health Care benefits.
- Company Credit Card issued for company usage.
- Three weeks paid vacation per calendar year.
- Company paid holidays.
- Monthly allowance for home office internet.
- Company Laptop provided.
- Cell phone provided with cell phone usage reimbursed.
- Travel expenses reimbursed.